Subscribing to a calendar enables you to view events and task due dates on an external calendar such as Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Outlook* or other iCal-supported format.
Note: If you want to view task due dates on an external calendar, select "Show task deadlines" on My Calendar before you subscribe to the calendar.
*iCal subscription is not supported on Outlook for Mac.
1. Go to the calendar you want to subscribe.
2. Click the 3-dot menu next to "New Event" and select "Subscribe."
Then, depending on the calendar you choose, follow the instructions below:
For Apple Calendar or Outlook:
1. Click the calendar link in "Subscribe to this Calendar."
2. Follow instructions from Apple Calendar or Outlook.
Depending on your browser and operating system, you may see any of the following prompts:
Note: For Apple Calendar, the default update frequency is one week; however, you can change the frequency to update every 5 minutes.
For Google Calendar (from a desktop browser):
1. Copy the URL from "Subscribe to this Calendar."
2. From your Google calendar, click the gear icon, and then click Settings.
3. On the left, click Add calendar, and then select From URL
4. Paste the Samepage calendar URL. You should now see Samepage events in your Google calendar.
Note: The update frequency for iCal feeds vary depending on the calendar you use. Google Calendar and Outlook may take up to 24 hours to update.
Samepage requires access to the internet. Be sure to check your cellular settings to make sure Samepage is allowed access to data while relying on a cellular network.