Our customer support team may ask you to generate a HAR file when trying to troubleshoot complex issues.
HAR (stands for HTTP Archive) contains information of web requests taking place in the browser. Providing HAR files enables us to analyze potential performance and page rendering issues.
1. Open Google Chrome, then go to the page where you are experiencing issues.
2. Click View –> Developer –> Developer Tools.
3. Select the Network tab.
4. Confirm there is a red 'recording' circle (if you see a gray circle, click it to start recording).
5. Mark the following boxes:
6. Click the Clear button to clear out any existing logs.
7. Reproduce the issue that you were experiencing.
8. Once you are done, right-click anywhere on the log in the Network tab, then select Save as HAR with Content, and save the file to your computer.
9. Upload your HAR file to your ticket/email so that we may analyze it.
1. Open the desktop app, login, and then go to the content where you are experiencing issues.
2. Locate the About dialog and keep clicking on the Samepage logo until it reveals “Open Dev Tools” option.
Once the developer tools are open you can follow the steps above, starting with step 3.