Samepage helps you stay on top of important events with two types of calendars:
Below is a visual guide to understanding your calendar:
To create an event from My Calendar:
1. Click "Create Event" or double-click on the desired date.
2. Select a team to associate with your event.
3. Add event details.
To create an event on a Team Page:
1. Click the green plus, then select Event from the drop-down menu.
2. Add event details.
To cut or copy and paste an event on a Team Page:
1. Highlight the event you'd like to cut or copy by moving your blinking page cursor to the left of the event. Hold Shift and push the right arrow on your keyboard.
2. Use the standard keyboard shortcut to cut or copy (to copy on Windows, Ctrl+C, to copy on Mac, Command+C)
2. Use the standard keyboard shortcut to paste (to paste on Windows, Ctrl+V, to paste on Mac, Command+V)
You can customize event settings such as:
The "Details..." section of an event can be used to create structured lists.
Simply click to edit the "Details..." section of the event, type brackets like this , hit the spacebar, and type a title. Hit Enter and you'll see a clickable checkbox appear next to your new sub-task. Repeat the process to add multiple sub-tasks.
Start by typing the asterisk symbol or a hyphen, a space, and a title. Upon hitting Enter, the asterisk will convert to a proper bullet point and the next line in the list will have one too.
Create a numbered list by clicking in the "Details..." section of the event, typing 1, a period, a space, and a title. Hit Enter and it'll kick into numbered list mode, creating a second line, starting with 2.