Samepage recommends you change your password regularly. You also have the option of resetting your password if you forget it.
1. Click the Gear icon and select User Settings.
2. Select Change password.
3. Type your current password and a new one and click OK.
4. You receive a confirmation email.
If you receive a confirmation email but did not change your password, go to your Samepage account (follow the link in the confirmation email) and change your password immediately.
Or, if you're on the login screen, click Forgot password.
2. Type your email address and click Continue. You will receive an email requesting to confirm the password change.
3. In the confirmation email, click Change password.
4. Enter a new password and click OK.Note: If you forget your password, make sure you're on the browser version of Samepage. You cannot reset your password from the desktop or mobile app.