Invite People to Samepage
Help Center > Articles > Getting Started
Samepage makes it easy to collaborate with anyone, whether they're colleagues in your company or external people such as contractors, partners, or clients. All members can invite new users to Samepage. All that's needed is their email address!
- Members are people in your company or organization. Members have full access to open teams and can create teams of their own.
- Guests are people outside of your organization. Guests are much more restricted in terms of what they can see and access – they only see the teams they belong to and can only chat with people within their team(s).
Below is a short video and step-by-step instructions on inviting people to Samepage:
Inviting New Members
To invite new members to Samepage, select "Invite People" from any of these locations:
- the Everyone Team
- the Main Nav Menu
- Settings (gear icon) -> People
- Enter the new member's email address. To invite multiple users, enter one email address per line.
- Optional - Customize a message in the field "Join me on Samepage..."
- Click Send Invite.
Note - Pro accounts will see the number of available licenses in the 'Invite People' dialog.
The invited user(s) will receive an email invitation to join Samepage. The user must accept the email invitation in order to join the organization.
Inviting a Guest or Member to a Team
To invite a guest or member to a team:
- Click the 3-dot menu next to the team name, then select Team Members.
- Select Add Members.
- Select existing member or enter new user's email address. For a new user, select Member or Guest.
- Click Add People.
What else do you need to know?
If the person you've invited has accepted the invitation but has since lost their invitation or is unable to log in:
- Ask them to go to www.samepage.io.
- Select Log In and enter their email address.
- Click Forgot password and follow prompts.