To embed a Google calendar on a page:
1. Go the Google calendar you want, click on the gear icon at the top of the calendar, and then select "Settings"
2. In the left-hand navigation, under "Settings for my calendars," click on the calendar that you want to embed
3. In the settings for the calendar that you selected, under "Access permissions," select box "Make available to public".
Important: You'll see a message asking to confirm if you want to make the calendar public – be sure to click Yes. The calendar must be public in order for it to display on a team page.
4. Scroll down to "Integrate calendar," select and copy the Embed code.
Optional: If you'd like to customize how your calendar displays, click the link "You can customize the code or embed multiple calendars." After you make changes, click the "Update HTML" button, then copy the HTML code.
In Samepage, click the green plus on a page, then select HTML.
6. Paste the HTML code in the field.
That's it! You should see the calendar displayed on your page.