Upgrade to Pro
Help Center > Articles > Account and Billing
Upgrading to Samepage Pro is recommended for high-performing teams that need more than 25 pages, 5GB of storage, or greater administrative controls. Premium features in Pro include:
- Unlimited Teams: Set up as many teams as you need to collaborate on projects and share information.
- Unlimited Sub-Teams: Create a "team within a team" to work with a specific set of people.
- Unlimited Pages: Create as many pages as you need to keep content organized.
- 1 TB Storage: Start with 1TB of storage. If you need more, just ask.
- Advanced Task Management: View task progress at a glance with Samepage's task tracker, filter task views in your Team Task List.
- Single Sign-On Integration: Get Samepage's white glove service to integrate with your SSO solution.
- Team Archiving: Archive a team once it has served its purpose. The team and its content remain searchable and accessible.
- Administrative Controls: Pro Admins can enter Content Manager mode to manage pages across the organization. Pro Admins also have the option of assigning any internal member as a User Manager.
- Priority Support: Receive priority support for general inquiries and troubleshooting.
Upgrading to Samepage Pro
- Log in at https://samepage.io/app. Then click the gear icon and select Upgrade to Samepage Pro.
- You will be directed to the Pricing Plans page. Select Upgrade.
- Enter billing information, number of users, and monthly or yearly billing option. Click Next.
- Enter payment information. Click Pay Now.
Congratulations ~ you're now upgraded to Pro!